From: dids [mailto:mail diddyland com]
Sent: 30 May 2001 10:27
To: evolution
Subject: [Evolution] Installed on Suse 7.1 - Excellent Work developers

Just wanted to give my regards to the programmers on Evolution

Im really pleased and impressed with your hard work. Until I managed to
install Evolution yesterday I had missed Outlook2000

I have been using kmail until now, hopefuly this release .10 will be
stable enough for it to replace kmail for the moment.

Looking forward to seeing what you are going to do in the future.

Once again,
a large thankyou

dids

 This electronic message, including its attachments, is confidential and
proprietary and is solely for the intended recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient, this message was sent to you in error and you are hereby
advised that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
message or any of the information included in this message by you is
unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply to this
message and permanently delete all copies of this message and its
attachments in your possession.  Thank you.