[Evolution] filter problem

When I manually apply filters to one of my IMAP accounts, some msgs
going to local, and others to different IMAP folders, I can no longer
read messages for that account.

When I click on a message to read, the progress bar in the lower right
hand corner goes back and forth, but the text of the message never
appears.

I can however read mail on my other IMAP account, and my local
acct(POP).

--
Mike Leckey, Jr.        rml phxlab honeywell com        602.231.1685
Honeywell Engines & Systems                             Phoenix, AZ