[Evolution] Sylpheed Importer? and a little debian

Hey guys,

Evolution is really starting to come together. I have recently switched
back from sylpheed. I am not sure if sylpheed is on your list of
supported import list or not. I did notice that it said it had found elm
formatted mail and would I like to import. I chose not to in case it
horribly broke everything. My question is is sylpheed going to be on the
list of importable mail formats or is it already supported as part of
the elm format? Well and one more to the debian package maintainer ( I
expect he reads this list) when do we expect to see pilot support in the
deb?

Keep up the excellent work guys/gals!

-=Jayson=-