From:   Rory D. Hudson
Sent:   Friday, May 25, 2001 3:29 PM
To:     evolution helixcode com
Subject:        [Evolution] The message when you start up Evolution 0.10

Hello there Evol users....
Ok I just downloaded Evolution, it looks great, runs great, but I have
one question how do I remove the banner screen that says thanks for
choosing Evolution.....I need this banner page to disappear because it
is driving me crazy each time I open up my e-mail program.  Thanks for
all of the help, and have a great weekend!
Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.