[Evolution] addressbook import

hello!

i now turned from balsa to evolution and i am quite
impressed by its features. only little problem that
bug me is the import of my gnomecard addressbook.
everything worked fine so far but all my phonenumbers
dont show up. they are included in the database but
dont show:

possible reason:

i use to write my phonenumbers in this way

+49-(0)4432-123456

i am quite sure the '+' mark in the beginning might
cause the problem. but this is a common way writing
donw phonenumbers. e.g. if you are in holliday or in
business etc. you need to know the country number and
so on.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de