Re: [Evolution] non sticky auto get of mail

Hi Bob,
I think I sent this trick to the list already but here it goes again:
Not that this is recommended (but until ximian officially supports
LM 8.0, hint hint hint ;-) )and some things might not work but here it
is.

Get evolution for redhat 7:  evolution-0.10-ximian.1.i386.rpm
Then go into the ximian gnome directory for redhat 7 again and get:
libgal6-0.7-ximian.2.i386.rpm
libgnomeprint11-0.25-ximian.6.i386.rpm
gtkhtml-0.9.2-ximian.2.i386.rpm

Now do a rpm -Uvh --test *.rpm and if all is well do it without test.

This worked for me. At least the mail part works fine, I still have
to test the rest.

I think you could also use the snapshots but I haven't tried.
Good luck,
Mayly