[Evolution] No Contact Importing

I have yet to get the Contacts to work as advertised.  I
dumped my other email client's address book as vcards and tried to
import them. I go through the entire import process up to the
box with "Back, Import, Cancel", at which point I can go
back or cancel or click the Import button a million times with no
response whatsoever.  Never am able to import anything.  This has
been true since 0.9 (now I'm running a daily compiled CVS version
of gal, gtkhtml and evolution).

Below is the warnings I see from evolution, and one of the vcards
I'm trying to import.

Anything I can do to give more info?

Lonnie "love that beta software" Borntreger :)

============
Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GnomeDruidPageFinish'

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GtkObject'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtksignal.c: line 724 (gtk_signal_connect): assertion `object != NULL' failed.
iid: OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_VCard_Importer

============
-> cat David_Cuka.vcf
BEGIN:VCARD
X-EVOLUTION-FILE-AS:Cuka, David