Re: [Evolution] Still no Contacts - gave up

On 20 May 2001 12:44:42 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
On 20 May 2001 10:48:14 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:

If you're willing to wait a little while, CVS evolution will soon
handling upgrades just fine soon.  I just finished getting it to compile
with a fairly recent version of db in my source tree.

I finally just gave up, and just re-entered 2 dozen of them. At least
now they're there, and usable.

Since this is the 3rd time I've had to enter contacts (orginally setting
them up; re-entering after Evo started linking with a different version
of db, and wouldn't convert easily then, either; and now again, because
of a different version of db), I'd like to request that the db version
NOT change again, please. <G>

After giving up trying to get my cvs version to see contacts I
downloaded 0.10-100_helix_200104260701. My contacts reappeared and my
calendar view came back. I suspect a problem with the build process and
will do a make clean and make.