[Evolution] feature request: associate account and recipient address

Feature request:

It would be nice to be able to associate accounts from the Account List
to addresses from Contacts. This way, when you put a certain address
into the "To:" field, you are automatically switched to a profile.
Of course, the feature should be configurable for each recipient
address, and should be empty by default (leave profile as is).

Reasons:
- i'm subscribed to many mailing lists, using many accounts. When i send
an e-mail to a list, i have to choose the right account, otherwise the
list will not accept me. I would like to have this automatically done
- i would like to send messages to my co-workers using my corporate
e-mail address, not using my personal address, and do this automatically

--
Florin Andrei