Re: [Evolution] Suggestion: Printing with pagenumbers

On 18 May 2001 22:23:18 +0200, Manuel Borchers wrote:
But now I've a small suggestion, low priority:
Today, I used the print feature for the first time. It was a mail with
more pages than one. So, it would be great, if evo would place a page
number at the the bottom.
Maybe it's a GtkHTML "problem", I don't know...

I can look into that... it feels like it shouldn't be too hard to
implement. I'm looking into gnome-print code right now anyways, I'll see
what I can do.

--
Duncan Mak
= duncan ximian com  - - - - - - - - - - - - - http://www.ximian.com =