[Evolution] Suggestion: Printing with pagenumbers

Hi all!

I'm using evo as my daily mailer since 0.8 now and it's working just
fine :-)
Keep up the good work!

But now I've a small suggestion, low priority:
Today, I used the print feature for the first time. It was a mail with
more pages than one. So, it would be great, if evo would place a page
number at the the bottom.
Maybe it's a GtkHTML "problem", I don't know...

Ciao,
Manuel

--
('>                      http://www.matronix.de                     <`)