Re: [Evolution] Tabbing through fields in the composer

On 17 May 2001 14:35:03 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
As far as I am aware, this is a Bonobo "feature" related to shifting the
focus correctly between different processes (the headers are Evolution,
the message body is GTKHTML).  I think this has been fixed in the Bonobo
CVS tree.

Actually, to make it even worse, the main headers area is in
evolution-mail (I think) and the actual Entry widgets themselves are in
evolution-addressbook.  The bonobo bug makes keyboard navigation here
unbearable.

As you say, I'm pretty sure that it's much better in bonobo 1.0.4.

Thanks,
   Chris