[Evolution] Tabbing through fields in the composer

When I compose a new e-mail, after typing in the recipient I can't just
tab down through the fields to get to subject.  I can get to the subject
by doing shift>tab...but then shift>tab doesn't take me from the subject
field to the message body.  I end up having to use my mouse and click in
the message body.

If possible, it'd be nice to be able to just tab forward through the
fields (then on to the message body), and shift>tab to tab backward.
This is how most applications work and I'd imagine it's what most people
are used to.

BTW, I am using evo 0.10 installed from rpm.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Tim