Re: [Evolution] future requests that would improve evolution

just another future request (honest its the last), i was just finishing
mailing my pine mails to muself ( as evo failed to import them), as as i
was watching then pine sending counter go up, i though that it would be
cool to have that on the send/receive window, i know we have a sliding
bar, but it doen't really give any indication of how much is left or has
been downloaded or sent.I would be nice to either have an option to
change the status bar or have both displayed..

        sorry to be a pain
                mark
        A penguin a day keeps the fatal exceptions away...

                       #####          Registered Linux User: 208939
                      #######
                      #  #  #     L.I N U X
                      #" #" #           Fear the Penguin!!!
                     ##vvvvv##