Re: [Evolution] Re: 'Evolution cannot initialize shell' error

On 16 May 2001 18:05:28 -0400, Fred Purdue wrote:

I am also getting the 'Evolution cannot initalize shell' error, but I only
get it when running as myself.  If I su to root it runs fine.  I figure I've
got a permissions error somewhere, but I'm too stupid to know where it
is.....

Try running killev as root and try evolution again as non-root.  If this
doesn't work, try oaf-slay as root and try evolution again as non-root.

Thanks,
    Chris