[Evolution] Re: 'Evolution cannot initialize shell' error

I am also getting the 'Evolution cannot initalize shell' error, but I only
get it when running as myself.  If I su to root it runs fine.  I figure I've
got a permissions error somewhere, but I'm too stupid to know where it
is.....

Anybody feel like pitying a newbie?

                                                        Fred Purdue
                                                        System Administrator
                                                        Document
Technologies, Inc
                                                        E:
FPurdue Dtechdirect com
                                                        P: (212) 619-4000

(BTW - This program looks like it's going to kick some serious ass)