[Evolution] Evolution newbie questions

Hi,

I'm testing out Evolution 0.10 installed via red carpet on a RedHat 6.2
box and while almost everything works well, there's one glaring problem
with dragging messages into folders. The cursor changes to a "dragged
message" icon when I try this as if it were going to work, but when I
release the mouse the "dragged icon" returns back to the current open
folder instead of into the new folder.

Is this a bug, or is it something that is wrong with my install? I
looked at the release notes and it says that the "Evolution Shell"
supports drag and drop. What does this mean, exactly?

Thanks for your time,
-Darrell