Re: [Evolution] Signature Files and HTML by default

On 16 May 2001 10:12:31 +0200, Juan Alonso Hernández wrote:
I've reported this problem earlier and it seems to have been fixed
partially:

This happens when you have checked HTML by default, and you have
previously selected a .txt file for signature:
behavior it had before:
you tried to compose a new message and evo warns he can't find file
<you-had-selected>.html. The new window message opens without any
signature.

behavior it has now:
you try to compose a new message and evo warns he can't find file
<you-had-selected>.html but when the new message window opens it has the
signature.

I think evo should try to open the file you just specified, or maybe evo
should save a copy of the signature always in html and parse it to .txt
when necessary.

Except that Evolution doesn't create the signature files, you do.

There is a fix for this and I presume that it's currently using it if
it's attaching the signature...

Jeff