Re: [Evolution] email

On 09 May 2001 13:03:10 -0700, Jamie Rubinstein wrote:
Does this mean that it is a non-functioning email client??
Or, that it is just beta software, and prone to crashes?
I would very much like to be able to use evolution for email only purposes.
Is there any reason I can not?

It is beta software with missing functionalities and prone to crashes.
There is no reason why you can't use evolution for email only.  I have
for a long time now and so have most people on this list.

Also, if anyone has any other suggestions on a good, simple, no frills email
client for ximian,
please let me know.  Using netscape for email is out of the question.

Well evolution is kinda big if you're using it for email only.  Have you
thought about using pine instead :-)

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I