From: Fernando Pereira [mailto:fpereira flipdog com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 1:45 PM
To: Jamie Rubinstein
Subject: Re: [Evolution] email

I've been using Evo for email since January. It's has become
increasingly stable, but it's still very much work in progress, and it
does crash, although relatively rarely at least for me. The main reasons
I am using it rather than Balsa, another GNOME email client, are the
search, filter and attachment facilities, which are excellent, as well
as the convenient HTML email handling for when I get HTML-formatted
email from Netscape or Outlook users (this is still somewhat fragile,
though).  However, if you need a simple, pretty stable, client, Balsa
may be a better bet. I used it for a period last year, and would still
be using it if it had good search and filtering capabilities, and did
attachments better.

-- F