Re: [Evolution] Feature Request (or RTM?)

My understanding is that this is planned for 1.0. Until then, you can always use stunnel to port-forward.

A. Russell
CSE/UCONN

Weaver, Mike D (N-CSC) wrote:

It would be helpful to support SSL/TLS connectivitiy to IMAP/POP Servers.

In many circumstances I want to use SSL/TLS as the pipe due to firewalls,
and other constraints.

If this already exists or is in the plan... sorry for the spurious traffic.

mdw ;-)