Re: [Evolution] When will there be new snapshots?

On 07 May 2001 15:23:47 -0400, Fernando Pereira wrote:
On 07 May 2001 14:43:52 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
We haven't bothered to fix the snapshots because they are from the 0.10
branch and haven't had any new code in them for a while now.  We should
have 0.10 out this week, at which point we will hopefully be switching
the snapshots to HEAD.

Is the "official" 0.10 appearing separately in RC, or just as another
snapshot in the snapshot channel? Which version of db will it be linked
against?

It will be another channel.  As for the version of db, I don't know what
chris did for the packages.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com