Re: [Evolution] Why doesn't the delete key delete messages anymore?

On 07 May 2001 13:28:22 +0930, Not Zed wrote:
Your keyboard must be broken

Well, there is a bug (which I am about to submit a bug for,
if there isn't one already) where the Delete toolbar button
marks a message for deletion, but doesn't advance to the next
message in the list. The DEL key on my computer works and
also advances the focus to the next message in the list,
which seems like the right behavior to me.

    Miles