[Evolution] Feature Enhancement: Threading

Ximian People--

I was wondering if the following options regarding threading had been
thought of.

1. Default view of threads

When Evolution starts up, I'd like to be able to choose how my threads
are displayed; all open or all closed.

2. Minimize all threads

I'd like to be able to minimize all threads. A menu option under
"Actions" perhaps?

3. Maximize all threads

I'd like to be able to maximize all threads in a folder. Again, possibly
a menu option.

Is this possible for future releases of Evolution?

   - andrew

--
Andrew Reid                   email: andrew reid plug cx
                              www:   http://www.plug.cx