Re: [Evolution] minor bugs / feature requests
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Eric Newman <enewman triscend com>
- Cc: evolution list <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] minor bugs / feature requests
- Date: 06 May 2001 21:09:59 +0500
4. if i have a filter set up to MOVE a message to a certain folder, i
would assume that it would not be processed by subsequent filters,
because it would no longer be in the inbox.
Filters used to work more like how you describe, and *nobody* understood
them. We had many many more "why aren't my filters working right"
questions then than we do now, even though we had fewer users. So I
think the way it works now is right.
copy than move to me, and is not intuitive. i know i can add "Stop
Processing" to the filter, but i basically have to do that for every
single group filter i have.
Hm... maybe we should make it easier to add "Stop processing" to rules.
] [Thread Prev