Re: [Evolution] Evolution a memory hog :-)

This tells me nothing.

 - how many mailboxes do you have
 - how many messages are in each
 - what type is each mailbox.

For all I know you have a million messages, in which case that much
memory use is quite fair.

On 03 May 2001 08:32:33 +0600, Bryan Klingner wrote:
Okay, here's what I get as far as memory usage:

X: 13484K
evolution:            7716K
evolution-address:    6252K
evolution-calendar:   5100K
evolution-executive:  4840K
evolution-mail:      50360K

What's up with that?
I'm using the lastest snapshot, RH 7.1, and checking my mail using IMAP.
Also, my messages don't seem to go out to the evo list. to do this I
should be sending them to evolution ximian com, right?

Bryan