Re: [Evolution] Redhat 7.1 Ximian Gnome 1.4 and Evolution with MS Exchange

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 06:41:45PM +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
IMAP will work as well.  Though, it would be really swell if I could
assign my sent and trash folders to an IMAP folder instead of a local
folder.

In 0.10, Trash is a virtual folder, and you can reassign Sent + Drafts
on a per-account basis.

Awesome!  Been hoping for this for some time and was about to suggest it...

Bret
--
Bret Mogilefsky * Mgr. SCEA Developer Support