Re: [Evolution] evolution slightly misses the boat...

Then I remembered - his mailer (using the latest windows-based PGP
plugin) is generating in-line PGP signatures - which evo doesn't want to
look for

No, it is looking for them. Apparently it's not finding them. Could you
forward me a sample message?

So now I have to ask if there's a way to have the "send/receive" button
invoke a handler process on the mail before delivery - or something
equally ugly.

It will probably eventually be possible to use external programs in
filter rules.

-- Dan