Re: [Evolution] evolution slightly misses the boat...
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Dan Berger <dberger ix netcom com>
- Cc: evolution ximian com, Ken Hampton <haydooke ix netcom com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] evolution slightly misses the boat...
- Date: 03 May 2001 19:23:42 +0500
Then I remembered - his mailer (using the latest windows-based PGP
plugin) is generating in-line PGP signatures - which evo doesn't want to
No, it is looking for them. Apparently it's not finding them. Could you
forward me a sample message?
So now I have to ask if there's a way to have the "send/receive" button
invoke a handler process on the mail before delivery - or something
It will probably eventually be possible to use external programs in
] [Thread Prev