[kirwin14 home com: [Evolution] IMAP: password & permissions]

2. IMAP Permissions

When trying to access an IMAP folder with actual messages in it, I get
an error: "Error while 'Opening folder imap://irwink localhost//INBOX':
IMAP server response did not contain LIST information."

Mozilla seems to find my IMAP and list contents just fine, so I don't
think it's that.

I deleted the /evolution folder and started again: same problems.

Since I haven't seen any messages listing this last problem, perhaps
there's something wrong on my end.  I'll continue to investigate.

Keith

I'm seeing this behavior also as of today's snapshot (well, I missed yesterday's.)

        sending : A00045 STATUS "INBOX" (UNSEEN)
        received: * OK Read index file
        received: * STATUS /var/mail/superduck (UNSEEN 0)
        received: A00045 OK STATUS completed
        sending : A00046 LIST "" "/INBOX"
        received: A00046 OK LIST completed
        sending : A00047 CREATE "/INBOX"
        redisplaying
        got folder 'imap://localhost:1234//INBOX' = (nil)
        sending : A00048 LOGOUT
        received: * NO 158 Access denied for /INBOX, err= No such file or directory
        received: A00047 NO CREATE failed: Access denied

--
Pete Gaulin