[Evolution] IMAP: password & permissions

In the last two snapshots (the latest being +cvs.2001.03.31.09.06) I've experienced some consistent problems:

1. IMAP Password

No matter how many times I enter my password or click on the "save password" checkbox in the settings, it doesn't get saved. When I restart evolution, I'm asked again.

2. IMAP Permissions

When trying to access an IMAP folder with actual messages in it, I get an error: "Error while 'Opening folder imap://irwink localhost//INBOX': IMAP server response did not contain LIST information."

Mozilla seems to find my IMAP and list contents just fine, so I don't think it's that.

I deleted the /evolution folder and started again: same problems.

Since I haven't seen any messages listing this last problem, perhaps there's something wrong on my end. I'll continue to investigate.

Keith