Re: [Evolution] Any idea when events will work.

The alarm daemon is not finished yet.  Once I'm done with the query
engine I will work on it again (this should be done in a few hours).

Any chance that this deamon will work if no user is logged in?

Obviously I would not my allarms poping up for another users session,
but if no user is logged in perhapse a window could pop up and the gdm
loging screen.  I guess just saying some thing like "User X has an
alarm, please log in".

Yeah, and if the message could sound better than my example that would
be cool.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss