Re: [Evolution] Any idea when events will work.

George Farris <george gmsys com> writes:

Sure.  I go into calendar set an appointment and tell it to pop up a
dialog box and send me an email one minute before the appointment.
Nothing ever happens.  I've tried 5 minutes before and 15 minutes
before.  Nada!!

If I go back into the appointment I can see that these things are set
and evolution even keeps them set over different sessions but no pop
ups, no email, no nothing.

The alarm daemon is not finished yet.  Once I'm done with the query
engine I will work on it again (this should be done in a few hours).

  Federico