Re: [Evolution] Any idea when events will work.

Sure.  I go into calendar set an appointment and tell it to pop up a
dialog box and send me an email one minute before the appointment.
Nothing ever happens.  I've tried 5 minutes before and 15 minutes
before.  Nada!!

If I go back into the appointment I can see that these things are set
and evolution even keeps them set over different sessions but no pop
ups, no email, no nothing.