Re: [Evolution] Evolution Shortcuts....

Le 2001.03.29 22:14:14 +0200, TonyK Lindstrom a écrit :
This is a stupid thing to ask for, I know, but the same thing has
seriously pissed me of on Outlook and it does it on Evolution, too.

I like to use small icons on my Evolution Shortcut Bar, but why on earth
does the text have to be on the right side of the icon? Why can't it be
under the icons, like when using large icons?!?!? Of course the best
solution would be to have it configurable. Hmm. Even removing the text
completely could be an options. Just show the text as a popup when the
pointer is on it?

Or, another solution: text on the right, rotated 90° ...

Xav