[Evolution] invisible deleted messages

I got stuck on a mailing list that I don't seem to be able to get off,
so I created a filter to delete all the messages coming from that list.
That has been working fine for months: the messages are delivered to my
Inbox but marked as deleted. However, today's snapshot appears to be
deleting the messages but hiding them as well, even though "Hide Deleted
Messages" is off. This causes some worry, because the "Inbox" entry in
the folder tree indicates unread messages, but no unread messages can be
seen in the folder view. Anyway, the previous delete mechanism was just
right, I hope this is just a temporary bug.

-- F