Re: [Evolution] issues when fetching mail

On 29 March, 2001 - Eric Newman wrote:

I'm using Evolution 0.9 [+cvs.2001.03.29.09.06]

When I try to Send / Receive mail, the little dialog flashes
momentarily, then disappears. No mail is fetched. There is
mail waiting on my POP server, and I can get it with any other
mailer. Nothing crashes, and there are no error messages. I
don't know what else to do, except wait for newer snapshots. At
least it doesn't crash on fetching mail now. :^)

As someone pointed out to me earlier, check that the mail account has not
been disabled (There were a previous bug that made that happen).

Choose "Mail settings" and check that there is a + before the account, if not
click it and press "Enable".

(I hope I rememer this correctly, can't check right now, stuck with a Windows-
box :(    )

Worked for me :)

--
/Mikael

 Mikael Wahlberg  | mikael acc umu se             | SysAdm @acc.umu.se
 Månadsvägen 41   | mikael wahlberg st            | Tel. +46 (0)8 580 322 62
 177 42  JÄRFÄLLA | http://www.acc.umu.se/~mikael | GSM  +46 (0)733 279 274