[Evolution] issues when fetching mail

I'm using Evolution 0.9 [+cvs.2001.03.29.09.06]

When I try to Send / Receive mail, the little dialog flashes
momentarily, then disappears. No mail is fetched. There is
mail waiting on my POP server, and I can get it with any other
mailer. Nothing crashes, and there are no error messages. I
don't know what else to do, except wait for newer snapshots. At
least it doesn't crash on fetching mail now. :^)

Good work everybody, on a wonderful product!

/eric