[Evolution] 0.10 branch

I have branched Evolution on CVS for the 0.10 release; the tag is
`evolution-0-10-branch'.

  From now on, only bug fixes will go into the 0.10 branch, and new
features will only be implemented on HEAD.  We will also switch the
daily snapshots to use the 0.10 branch to make it easier for people to
test it.

  If you want to check out the 0.10 branch from (anon)CVS, you have to
do the usual:

    cvs co -r evolution-0-10-branch evolution

This will set a sticky tag on your source repositiory so that subsequent
updates will always retrieve things from the 0.10 branch.

  Enjoy, and please keep those nice bug reports coming.  :-)

--
Ettore