Re: [Evolution] cant move to trash in filter

On 27 Mar 2001 23:03:40 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Instead of moving it ,why not "Mark as Deleted"? This is what you should
really be doing anyway.

Hi Jeff.

Maybe I was not really clear so here goes again:

The mails I want to be filtered to trash are from sendmail on my local
machine telling me that for the last 4 hours it has ben unable to send
(because the modem is turned off) and will continue to try for the next
few days.

20 or 30 of theses a day is a bit of a pain in the but.  Previous to the
latest snapshot I was able to filter these straight to the trash folder.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss