Re: [Evolution] cant move to trash in filter

Instead of moving it ,why not "Mark as Deleted"? This is what you should
really be doing anyway.

Jeff

On 28 Mar 2001 15:36:50 +1200, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
Hi, I am useing evolution over a dialup, so I freqentyl get error mails
from sendmail while off line.

I tried to set up a filter to dump these to the trash folder only to be
told that "The type of the selected folder is not valid for the
requested operation"

I think there could be many situations where people want to send all
mail from a specific source to the trash folder.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss