Re: [Evolution] Pilot syncing STILL doesn't work!

On 28 Mar 2001 14:16:07 +0200, Kris Buytaert wrote:
On 25 Mar 2001, Matthew Vanecek wrote:

I have the 2001.03.25.09 version of everything installed.  I had to
recompile evolution, of course, to enable the pilot conduits, and edit
the file list in the spec file to include the appropriate libraries, and
Which specfile are you talking about .. I can`t find anything about in the
documentation ..

The spec file (evolution.spec) is the file used by rpm to create rpm
packages for binary installation from source tarballs, and to create
source rpm packages.  In evolution, it is created from evolution.spec.in
by autogen.sh/configure.  It contains a list of files that the binary
package should contain.  The pilot conduit libraries are not in that
list.  Thus, I added them.

--
Matthew Vanecek
For 93 million miles, there is nothing between the sun and my shadow except me.