Re: [Evolution] New Mail account settings

Does that mean it will be in a snapshot, coming to a ftp site near me...:-)

I have no experience with cvs and tried to do it once last month. I couldn't find any 'beginner cvs' info on how to get all the packages, compile order, what the options are (what the heck are these codes -z3, when you use them and such...)

Its too bad because I would love to integrate evo with my usb-handspring organizer.. Oh well

Thanks for the info

Joe Welsh

Dan Winship wrote:

I started to configure my one Imap account and I couldn't get past the opening screen of the E-mail Account creation dialog.
specifically the NEXT button could not be pressed.

Yup. Already fixed in CVS.

-- Dan