[Evolution] New Mail account settings

Hey Guys,

Since I take the opening splash screen almost seriously. Every time I upgrade to a new snapshot, I delete my ~/evolution directory
and start evolution from scratch.

March 26th snapshot worked Ok but i continued to get seg faults at exit.

So I uninstalled, downloaded and got today's snapshot (2001032709).

I started to configure my one Imap account and I couldn't get past the opening screen of the E-mail Account creation dialog.
specifically the NEXT button could not be pressed.

It's grayed out and there is no way to continue.

So I can look at all the new snapshot, but can't play with it  (darn!)

Thanks for great product. I'm truly impressed by the direction and development of this project
Keep up the good work :-)

Joseph B. Welsh                                  JWelsh ConsecoDirect com
Conseco Direct Life Insurance           JWelsh99 Voicenet com
399 Market Street                                (215) 928 8466
Philadelphia, Pa 19106