Re: [Evolution] IMAP config to break a little bit (but new toys!)

* I start Evo, it asks for my IMAP password. While I type it in the
shortcut bar populates. I type in my password and my mail server is
available, but the shortcut bar does not add the shortcuts I've created
to my mail server

Hm... and it used to work before? (I agree, it doesn't now, but I can't
see how that would have broken with my changes. Maybe there was an
unrelated change to the shell that also first showed up in this
snapshot...?)

No, this has been broken for months.  I first reported it quite
some time ago, but it's still there... :-(

Dan