Re: [Evolution] Keybinding bug

OK... so there you go...
I *thought* the point of all of this is to _eliminate_ the need
for windoze... I personally have no need at all for it. I can do everything
I need to do proficiently in Linux, and I was under the impression that
we were all trying to replace Uncle Bill's OS with ours. At least that's
what
I've always been trying to do... Make things easy. And that's what I
thought Ximian
was all about...
Also...

My point is if they can't give up Outlook, then they probably can't give
up Windows.

I thought that Evolution is a more fine-tuned, better, replacement for
Outlook?
The idea is to REPLACE Outlook. So people Can give up Outlook... That was
my Windoze
crutch for Quite some time... until I had IMAP turned on... The only point
I am trying to
argue is that I think that the transition would be easiest for people, If
the interfaces
were close. Not Identical, but easy enough to make a transition.Thats more
that 2 cents on that one.