Re: [Evolution] Keybinding bug

Well, I do use Win4Lin for my Lotus Notes Client at work.  We use
Domino, and while I can access my mail and mail folders via IMAP through
Evolution, I still need to admin the system - Win4Lin fills the bill.

My point is if they can't give up Outlook, then they probably can't give
up Windows.

Best Regards,

DCM