Re: [Evolution] how to delete mail folders and more

At 16:41 26-03-2001 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
Hi there,

finally I managed to get evolution to start (all files in
'<gnome-prefix>/share/oaf/' had the extension '.oaf' instead of
'.oafinfo' - after creating links it works.
Now two (hopefully) minor issues :
1. Evo succesfully imported my mails, but now presents me with lots of
folders which I would like to reorder. Unfortunately I can't just drag
and drop mails from one folder onto an other. the same with folders
itself. can't rearrage them.

i had similar problems, the solution was to enter into the evolution user dir and mess it up with my hands under a shell :)

2. When I delete a mail, I have to click 'ApplyFilter' before they
vanish. And where are they afterwards (I have 'Papierkorb' - (german for
trashcan), 'Trash','trash') ?

when you click on delete, the message is marked to be deleted, you can click CTRL+x to make is desapeer

Apart from that I looks great. I guess it will take a while for me to
explore everything.

Ciao
  Stefan