Re: [Evolution] Customising the Interface

Le 2001.03.26 18:01:58 +0200, Ross Burton a écrit :
Hi,

I have known for a while now that Evo and Nautilus both use Bonobo to
create the user interface at runtime.  So today I decided to dig a bit
and have a play.  I opened /usr/share/gnome/ui/evolution-mail.xml in
emacs...

...and gave myself a "forward inline" button!  Yay!

Okay, it has to icon so it's an invisible icons 4 pixels wide, but
dammit the button is there!

This stuff rocks, basically. When is Bonobo going to have a GUI editor,
for editing the files? How do I set the pixmap for this button? I guess
it is set by Evo once the GUI is made.

This is the line I added:

    <toolitem name="Forward" verb="MessageForwardQuoted"
    _label="Forward" priority="1" _tip="Forward this message, quoted"
    pixtype="pixbuf"/>

I added it after the normal forward definition in the <dockitem> node.

Regards,
Ross

Dammit ! Can't have side-by-side list view and message view with this ...

Xav