[Evolution] the Contacts folder is gone bye-bye

During the last updates, I cannot use the To: anc Cc: buttons from the
compose window to fill in the fields with addresses from the Contacts.
If i go to Contacts, right-click on a contact and then selec "send a
message", it works fine. However, i want to be able to select contacts
again from the Compose window.
This is VERY annoying. I hope you guys will fix it soon.

Anyway, Evolution is great. Keep up the good work!

--
Florin Andrei

Typical message from an open source forum:
"It works for me. By the way, your quoting sucks" - Wietse Venema