[Evolution] Receivin messages suggestion

hello to the brilliant evo team,

i am working now fulltime with evo as mail client.
i would löike to make a suggestion to the getting mail - dialog.
it checks how many mails are on the server and so calcs the progressbar
i would guess.
so now, when i get a mail with attachment, the progress stays at one
point until attachment is loaded. sometimes i ask me, is my server still
responding?
maybe perhaps its possible to calc the progress bar on the sum of bytes,
or show the transferred bytes so that we know its still loading?

any comments?

regards
thomas